Sunday, June 20, 2010

SMS FATHERS FOR FATHERS DAY

Hi viewers, Here you can check the related information about Fathers Day SMS. Fathers Day SMS get it from here. Check Fathers Day SMS Messages in this page. Free Fathers Day SMS available here. You can send Free Fathers Day SMS to your Dad. Father's Day usually falls on the third Sunday of the month of June every year. Its a day wherein children are obliged to wish their father on this special day. Check below are the Fathers Day SMS.

Fathers Day SMS
• Thanks for Giving me
A Great Friend as you
Happy Father's Day

• For World's best pap
Lots of Wishes & Love
Happy Father's Day

• You Never say but you always
behind me for Bolster
Happy Father's Day

• I only Wish to God...
He may give Me the Strength...
To fulfill all your dreams...
Happy Father's Day...
Dad

• I feel very proud
to have father like you...
Dad

• Happy Fahter's Day
Cheers Dad

• You hold my hand
on Stranger Paths
Thanks for being
Always there for me.
Click to Send Fathers Day Greetings

People who read this post also read :



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

©2010-2011News Guru.The Content is Copyrighted to XamRes.com and may not be reproduced on other websites.